Wednesday, February 20, 2013

NOTD: Spoiled Duo

Have y'all tried Spoiled by Wet 'N Wild polishes?
They are at the same $2 price point as Sinful Colors, but perhaps a half a step down.
Don't let that detour you, they are definitely still worth your while.  Who doesnt like cheap polishes? 
I picked up these two a while ago at a CVS sale and "Distant Memory" (the teal) is one of my favorites.  These polishes feature a wide brush similar to Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes and dry really quick.  Distant memory is a beautiful dark teal with a slight shimmer to it.  It is opaque in 2 coats and dries matte. 
Since I knew I was going to layer glitter over it I only used one coat of Distant Memory and Use Protection (*giggles).  The glitter per coat pay off is awesome with Use Protection....no need to do any placement or dab extra in certain spots.  I love this glitter polish.  It's a mix of large holographic and blue hex glitters and fine holographic glitter in a sea blue/teal jelly base. I'm almost positive that Sinful Colors has an identical version of Use Protection (dont know the name)....just in case.  It's a great layering polish!
Find any good cheap polishes lately?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a gorgeous combo (and I had a little giggle at Use Protection name too ) . I have seen the Spoiled polishes here too, but never tried them, will def have a look at them now. Distant memory is also a very awesome looking polish, def need that one ! ♥

    ReplyDelete