Friday, February 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Peach Breeze and flakies

Just wanted to pop by and show you a quick mani I did with a new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Peach Breeze
This polish is pretty much a neon coral creme that leans more toward the orange tones than pink. 
 I used 2 coats for a perfect opaque finish.  I have I ever told y'all how much I love Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes?  Out of all the polish I own, I have more Insta-Dries than anything else.  Added bonus...most of them stamp really well.
The color in the pictures are slightly off.  I swear this polish glows neon coral. 
And because I can't leave well enough alone I decided to throw a coat of Color Clubs Snowflakes on top.  I love this flakie polish (I still can't find Essie Shine of the Times).  These warm toned flakies really accentuate the polish color and creates extra sparkle and texture.
This is a great color for spring and definately summertime...bright and happy.


1 comment:

  1. amazing Nails you got sweetie , love the color .

    You Don't wanna follow back sweetie ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete